Steamboat Springs Vacation Blog
Fun Stuff To-Do In Steamboat!
Now that winter is here it's time to look at all the great stuff to-do in town. There's so much that we're only going to cover a few of our favorites each week. So this weeks featured activities are covering soaking in hot springs and adventures! Read More
Halloween in Steamboat Springs!
If your visiting us for Halloween 2014 we have some great activities for all ages happening in Ski Town USA! The annual Halloween Stroll should be on everyone's list to attend, Lincoln Ave is shut down from 5-7pm and is invaded with a costume extravaganza that is always a great time. Read More
Featured Steamboat Vacation Rentals!
Featured properties by Retreatia.com, we update this post weekly with a new featured property so keep checking back for updates and specials throughout the ski season!Read More
Below is the list to the 15 Best Restaurants in Steamboat according to our winter guests in random order!
Retreatia.com Guide to the Steamboat Springs Restaurant Scene
For any restaurants in town even if it’s not on our list, call us to make a reservation for you.
- Harwigs: Over 35 years of service, family owned. The menu is mind blowing. Happy Hour 5:00-6:30pm daily. The Best Martini in Town!
- Carl’s Tavern: Watch your favorite game and don’t miss the Sunday Chicken.
- Laundry Kitchen & Cocktails: Frequent menu changes, house infused cocktails. Perfect menu for sharing with your group.
- Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill: Two happy hours a day! Start with Greek Saganaki or Tuna Ceviche. Love Beer? Try the Alpenglow Ale.
- Ore House at the Pine Grove: A Steamboat tradition for over 44 years! The Steak Ore House melts in your mouth.
- Steamboat Smokehouse: Colorado pit barbecue, in a casual family setting. Must start with the cheese curds.
- Three Peaks Grill: Known for their Raw bar & Display kitchen. Live Jazz on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Sake2U: Sushi and Asian influenced cuisine. Directly on the river, live music on the riverside stage in summer.
- Low Country Kitchen: Southern comfort food style cooking. The Low Country Pork Ribs are finger licking good.
- Slopeside Grill: Mountain side patio seating, with outdoor bar. Huge menu! The brick oven pizzas are our favorite.
- Creekside Café: Local’s Love it! Breakfast & Lunch only. The menu is all excellent.
- Mambo Italiano: Italian inspired cuisine, craft cocktails, outstanding wine selection. Great outdoor seating.
- Yama: Sushi, Steak, Ramen & More. Modern Japanese cuisine nestled right on the mountain.
- E3 - Chophouse right on the river . Great outdoor seating during the summer.
- Cafe Diva - Fantastic Steaks and Wine - what else would you need? Right on Ski Time Square - reservation is a must.
New Must Try Restaurants in Town:
- Salt & Lime: A twist on Mexican with an extensive Tequila list.
- O’Neils Tavern & Grill: Irish tavern specializing in traditional Irish fare.
- Dude & Dan’s Bar and Grill: All American food with a great family setting and a game room upstairs!
- Vaqueros Mexican Restaurant & Taqueria: Margarita bar, extensive menu, huge plates.
- The Pit on 5th: Unique Barbeque, daily Happy Hour, full bar. The BBQ Pulled Elk sandwich is mouthwatering.
- Scratch: Everything made well from Scratch. Ever changing menu, with a brick oven, and bar.