Steamboat Springs Colorado Vacation Rental Terms
RETREATIA.COM RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPROVAL OF BOOKINGS
*Please note that allbookings are subject to review and approval and may be cancelled and deposits refunded within 72 hours should your reservation not be accepted. In addition, all units are subject to availability, which may change at any time, and all rates quoted are also subject to change at any time before your reservation is accepted.
All terms and conditions set forth here are deemed accepted in their entirety by Guest and all occupants of the rental unit upon occupying that unit, whether a copy of this document is signed or not.
If your first payment is a deposit, full payment is
due45 days prior to the commencement date of your rental period. By
authorizing payment via credit card you are also authorizing Retreatia.com to
charge your credit card the balance of the total charges 45 days prior to the
commencement date of your rental period. If you book your rental less than 45 days
in advance of your stay, we will charge the full rental amount to your credit card immediately or
you must arrange for other immediate payment. If a balance payment is to be made, a
confirmation notice will be sent to you via email to confirm receipt of payment.
FAILURE TO MAKE FINAL PAYMENT ON A TIMELY BASIS MAY RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION AND LOSS OF ANY DEPOSIT PAID.
We strongly recommend that guests purchase travel insurance. You are a valued guest and we want to do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and worry free. Because the unforeseen and unexpected can occur before you leave or when you are away from home, we recommend CSA's Guest Cancellation Insurance Plan.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION after confirmation of reservation, which
includes a Guest's decision not to stay at a rental upon arrival, results in
forfeiture of all money paid except the Guest's security deposit and cleaning
fee, which will be refunded to Guest. Any security deposit and pre-paid
cleaning fee are not part of the deposit to hold the rental.. Collected money
is non-refundable unless the rental unit becomes unfit for occupation as deemed
by Owner or Retreatia.com. Under no circumstances shall Guest determine if a
rental unit is unfit for occupation. If
a portion of the cancelled rental time is re-booked at the same rate, a
pro-rata refund will be made for those dates re-booked. All refunds will be
subject to $50 cancellation fee. To protect against cancellations caused by
unforeseen events, such as illness, we recommend that Guests purchase travel
Any CHANGES made to a booking after
has been issued will be assessed a $50.00 service fee. Acceptance of any change
is subject to approval by Retreatia.com.
GENERAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND DISCLOSURES
A SECURITY DEPOSIT may be required for some properties to
cover damage to or loss of items from the rental unit, long distance telephone
calls not billed to credit cards or a third party, and excessive cleaning (as determined by
housekeeping upon your departure). such excessive trash disposal, excessive
laundering, upholstery or carpet shampooing, etc. Whether a SECURITY DEPOSIT is
required or not, Guest authorizes Retreatia.com to charge Guest's credit card
in the event of damages to the rental unit, loss of items from the rental, or excessive
cleaning. In addition to being responsible for actual damages guests shall pay
an administrative fee of $800.00 for smoking in the unit or allowing any pets
in the unit. At its sole option Retreatia.com
may bill you for any such items beyond
the security deposit outlined in this agreement, such as long distance phone
calls, unpaid expenses for services rendered to Guest, damaged or missing
property, etc. Any private phones in a rental unit are for your convenience.
Please charge all long distance calls to a credit card or third party number.
If there are no damages or losses, your security deposit will be returned
within 30 days after your departure.
Retreatia.com has 120 days from the departure date to
assess, charge, and notify Guest for any damage, fines, or bills associated
with the Guest's stay.
RENTAL CHARGES under this Agreement do not include extra services retreatia.com will supply to Guest upon request. Such additional services include greeting Guest at the airport, baggage handling, decorating the unit for Christmas or other holidays, daily maid service
, shopping for food, liquor or gifts,
laundry service, shuttle service around town, ski lift tickets or concierge
ALL RATES are quoted on a per night basis for no more guests than the maximum occupancy listed. Additional Guests must be disclosed to and agreed to IN WRITING by Retreatia.com.
Exceptions to CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT times must be approved in writing by Retreatia.com. In the event of holdover by Guest beyond the departure date set forth in this Agreement, Guest shall pay the daily rate for each and every day of such holdover. LATE CHECKOUTS OF LESS THAN ONE DAY WILL BE CHARGED THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE FULL DAYS RENT.
Guest understands that the owners of these Retreatia.coms
s units retain the right to sell their rental at any time. In the
event the vacation accommodation is sold by its owner, Retreatia.com will use
its best efforts to provide a substitute vacation accommodation to the Guest of
equal or greater value then the rental
price of the original unit. If Retreatia.com is unable to find such
accommodations, then at Retreatia.coms or Guest's option this Agreement shall
be cancelled and terminated, Retreatia.com shall refund to Guest all payments
made by Guest under this Agreement, and Retreatia.com and Guest shall
thereafter not have any liabilities or obligations to the other arising out of
the unavailability of the rental property or Guest's travel arrangements.
Guest acknowledges that the unit owner and their agent
retain the right to enter the rental for any reason, including showing a
prospective buyer the rental, by giving Guest at least 4 hours notice of such
Guest agrees and acknowledges that this rental arrangement is not subject to the residential landlord/tenant laws of
All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be governed
by the laws of the state of
Effect of Cancellation: If this contract is cancelled for any reason, this contract remains legally binding and in full force and effect.
Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds
any provision of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable as to
any particular circumstance, that finding shall not make the offending
provision illegal, invalid, or unenforceable as to any other circumstance. If
feasible, the offending provision shall be interpreted so that it is legal,
valid, and enforceable.
illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement
shall not affect the legality, validity, or enforceability of any other
provision of this Agreement.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
* Reservations are for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, and similar events are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by Retreatia.com in writing.
* The number of adults and children staying at the
rental must be listed below. If the number of the guests in your group changes,
this must be communicated in writing to Retreatia.com. Additional guests beyond
those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an
additional fee of $100 per person/per night. Retreatia.com does not verbally
confirm additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by Retreatia.com in
* Guest's reservation is accepted for one family or group of individuals for this accommodation only and, unless disclosed to and agreed upon by Retreatia.com will not be used in combination with other accommodations.
* Quiet hours are from 8pm until 8am. Guest's use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by Retreatia.com to be a breach of this Agreement and shall authorize termination of Guest occupancy of the rental.
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. * Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify
Retreatia.com of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person
on the rental property.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of his family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited or allowed onto the rental property by Guest.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and gate or garage door openers upon departure. Lost keys or garage door openers will be charged to the Guest, usually $50 per room key and $50 per pool key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules
of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Guest shall not bring any pets into the rental or onto the rental property.
* Guest understands that Retreatia.com cannot and does not guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent or nearby properties is not a valid reason for termination of this agreement nor is it a reason for the refund of any monies to Guest.
* Non Smoking Properties:
* Lost or Stolen Items: Retreatia.com is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
* Any issues Guest has with the rental must be reported immediately to Retreatia.com via the email address and or phone number listed in the rental unit's directions and entry instructions. Owner and Retreatia.com have a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable conditions. Any issues presented after check out cannot be remedied and are not cause for compensation to Guest. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will Retreatia.com accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather or road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR TOO MUCH SNOW OR LACK OF SNOW
* Guest shall not permit any use of a pool or Jacuzzi by unsupervised children or other guests, and shall keep pool gates closed at all times. Guest and all of Guests guests use the pool and Jacuzzi at their own risk.
**** AS A REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE STATED
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL IN THIS AGREEMENT, Retreatia.com HAS THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT
LIMITED OR REQUIRED TO, TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND EVICT THE GUEST FROM THE
RENTAL WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF COLLECTED MONEY AND MAY KEEP ALL OR ANY PORTION OF
THE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Retreatia.com acts only as an intermediary for the owners in
providing accommodations, transportation and services to Guest. Under no
circumstances shall Retreatia.com, its agents,
the owners of the rental, their respective employees be responsible for any
loss, expense, damages, claims, or injury direct, indirect, consequential, or
otherwise whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result
of the services or providing the accommodations described
in this Agreement or as a result of any delays, substitutions, rescheduling, or
changes in the services or accommodations arranged by Retreatia.com.
Retreatia.com will not be liable under any circumstances, including
substitutions, to refund any unused portion of booked accommodations or
services. Retreatia.com, , rental owners, and their respective employees are
not responsible for theft or damage of personal property and no refunds will be
given for any such occurrences. Guest and all occupants are advised not to
leave personal articles in locked vehicles, even if in the trunk; to always
lock their vehicle; to always secure the rental. If renting ATVs, snow
machines, bicycles, or any vehicles, Guests are strongly encouraged to arrange
for additional insurance which provides adequate protection in the event of
damage or theft arising out of such activities.
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Any damages that exceed $3,000.00 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or Actual Cash Value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000.00. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy - www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g10vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Retreatia.com any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Retreatia.com directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. Guest agrees that, if all rental monies have been paid, the maximum liability Retreatia.com has for any alleged breach of this Agreement is the amount of the rental paid to Retreatia.com..
The above rental information, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed. Changes in bedding, furnishings, inventory, amenities, and or decor occur from time to time and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental and is not a valid reason or cancellation.