Featured Vacation RentalTrue Ski In/Out, Nicest Condo In Complex, Best Amenities
Steamboat Springs Colorado Vacation Rental Terms
RETREATIA.COM RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPROVAL OF BOOKINGS
*Please note that all bookings are subject to review and approval and may be cancelled and deposits refunded within 72 hours should your reservation not be accepted. In addition, all units are subject to availability, which may change at any time, and all rates quoted are also subject to change at any time before your reservation is accepted.
All terms and conditions set forth here are deemed accepted in their entirety by Guest and all occupants of the rental unit upon occupying that unit, whether a copy of this document is signed or not.
If your first payment is a deposit, full payment is
due 45 days prior to the commencement date of your rental period. By
authorizing payment via credit card you are also authorizing Retreatia.com to
charge your credit card the balance of the total charges 45 days prior to the
commencement date of your rental period. If you book your rental less than 45 days
in advance of your stay, we will charge the full rental amount to your credit card immediately or
you must arrange for other immediate payment. If a balance payment is to be made, a
confirmation notice will be sent to you via email to confirm receipt of payment.
CANCELLATION after confirmation of reservation, which
includes a Guest's decision not to stay at a rental upon arrival, results in
forfeiture of all money paid except the Guest's security deposit and cleaning
fee, which will be refunded to Guest. Any security deposit and pre-paid
cleaning fee are not part of the deposit to hold the rental.. Collected money
is non-refundable unless the rental unit becomes unfit for occupation as deemed
by Owner or Retreatia.com. Under no circumstances shall Guest determine if a
rental unit is unfit for occupation. If
a portion of the cancelled rental time is re-booked at the same rate, a
pro-rata refund will be made for those dates re-booked. All refunds will be
subject to $50 cancellation fee. To protect against cancellations caused by
unforeseen events, such as illness, we recommend that Guests purchase travel
Any CHANGES made to a booking after
GENERAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND DISCLOSURES
A SECURITY DEPOSIT may be required for some properties to
cover damage to or loss of items from the rental unit, long distance telephone
calls not billed to credit cards or a third party, and excessive cleaning (as determined by
housekeeping upon your departure). such excessive trash disposal, excessive
laundering, upholstery or carpet shampooing, etc. Whether a SECURITY DEPOSIT is
Retreatia.com has 120 days from the departure date to
assess, charge, and notify Guest for any damage, fines, or bills associated
with the Guest's stay.
ALL RATES are quoted on a per night basis for no more guests than the maximum occupancy listed. Additional Guests must be disclosed to and agreed to IN WRITING by Retreatia.com.
Guest understands that the owners of these Retreatia.com’s
Guest acknowledges that the unit owner and their agent
retain the right to enter the rental for any reason, including showing a
prospective buyer the rental, by giving Guest at least 4 hours notice of such
All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be governed
by the laws of the state of
Effect of Cancellation: If this contract is cancelled for any reason, this contract remains legally binding and in full force and effect.
Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds
any provision of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable as to
any particular circumstance, that finding shall not make the offending
provision illegal, invalid, or unenforceable as to any other circumstance. If
feasible, the offending provision shall be interpreted so that it is legal,
valid, and enforceable.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
* Reservations are for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, and similar events are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by Retreatia.com in writing.
* The number of adults and children staying at the
rental must be listed below. If the number of the guests in your group changes,
this must be communicated in writing to Retreatia.com. Additional guests beyond
those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an
additional fee of $100 per person/per night. Retreatia.com does not verbally
confirm additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by Retreatia.com in
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted. * Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify
Retreatia.com of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person
on the rental property.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys and gate or garage door openers upon departure. Lost keys or garage door openers will be charged to the Guest, usually $50 per room key and $50 per pool key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules
of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Non Smoking Properties:
* Lost or Stolen Items: Retreatia.com is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
* Any issues Guest has with the rental must be reported immediately to Retreatia.com via the email address and or phone number listed in the rental unit's directions and entry instructions. Owner and Retreatia.com have a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable conditions. Any issues presented after check out cannot be remedied and are not cause for compensation to Guest. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will Retreatia.com accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather or road conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR TOO MUCH SNOW OR LACK OF SNOW
* Guest shall not permit any use of a pool or Jacuzzi by unsupervised children or other guests, and shall keep pool gates closed at all times. Guest and all of Guest’s guests use the pool and Jacuzzi at their own risk.
**** AS A REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE STATED
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL IN THIS AGREEMENT, Retreatia.com HAS THE RIGHT, BUT IS NOT
LIMITED OR REQUIRED TO, TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND EVICT THE GUEST FROM THE
RENTAL WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF COLLECTED MONEY AND MAY KEEP ALL OR ANY PORTION OF
THE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Retreatia.com acts only as an intermediary for the owners in
providing accommodations, transportation and services to Guest. Under no
circumstances shall Retreatia.com, its agents,
the owners of the rental, their respective employees be responsible for any
loss, expense, damages, claims, or injury direct, indirect, consequential, or
otherwise whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result