DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS EXTENDED!
Steamboat has extended their lift ticket discounts to us as a preferred partner.
As a guest of Retreatia, you now have the opportunity to purchase discounted lift tickets, up to 20% off, for the Steamboat Springs 2020/2021 Ski Season!
After booking your stay, ask your reservationist how to get tickets!
Call 800.848.1960 or email us.
**With the health and well-being of employees, guests and locals in mind, Steamboat Ski Resort daily lift tickets are not being sold for the 2020/2021 Winter Season at this time. To ski Steamboat Resort this season, ALL lift tickets must be purchased in advance.
Can I purchase a single-day Lift Ticket during my stay?
To limit on-mountain capacity specifically during holiday and peak periods, advanced purchase packages and season pass products are the only way to access the mountain at this time.
Currently, single and multi-day lift tickets, not associated with a package, are not available for Steamboat Ski Resort. If those tickets become available during the season, guests will be encouraged to purchase online in advance as tickets will not be sold in person at the Ticket Office this winter.
NOW is the time to book lodging!
*Guests purchasing lift tickets through Retreatia must reserve at minimum a 3-day lift ticket package, per person.
Will I need to reserve specific days to ski or ride during my stay?
Guests must buy and reserve ski days to have access for the dates of their pre-booked package.
Do I need to stay with Retreatia to be eligible for up to 20% off Lift Tickets?
Yes. You must have a Retreatia vacation rental reservation ID to purchase lift tickets with us!
How do I rent equipment this season?
Retreatia guests may choose advanced ski rentals through Christy Sports for storefront and lodging delivery and equipment fittings, providing a safe and simple way to reserve and receive your equipment this season.
Click here to reserve gear and save 20% off the daily rate on ski and snowboard rentals!
What type of safety precautions will Steamboat Ski Resort implement during the 2020/2021 Ski Season?
Steamboat Ski Resort will require Common COVID practices from all guests. This will include that guests:
- Wear facial coverings when in common gathering places such as the base area, lift lines, bathrooms, ski school lessons, while entering restaurants, etc
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing
- Practice healthy hand washing and sanitizing
- Stay at home if they are at risk or sick
- Seek testing immediately if symptoms appear
To keep safety in mind, Steamboat Ski Resort will employ the following measures:
- Expand lift line mazes to accommodate social distancing
- Reduce capacity on gondolas and chairlifts.
- Load chairlifts with related parties as groups
- Accommodate unrelated parties who would prefer to ride with an open space between themselves and another party
- Require guests and employess to wear face coverings while riding the Gondola
- Keep Gondola windows and air vents open to promote air circulation
- Clean Gondola cabins periodically throughout the day and, at the end of each operating day, with an Electrostatic Disinfectant sprayer
- Increase cleaning efforts at all high-tough points
For more information, please visit Steamboat.com/the-trail-forward.