21 May 2021
1. Descend more than 400 vertical feet with banked turns, 360-degree circles and lots of dips and waves on Steamboat Ski Resort's Outlaw Mountain Coaster.
2. Fly high in the sky on a hot air balloon tour.
3. Enjoy an abundance of biking options in "Bike Town USA" with trails for all levels and riding preferences.
4. Book your family a thrilling whitewater rafting trip.
5. Check out the rich Arts and Entertainment culture of Steamboat Springs.
6. Catch some rainbow trout with some fly fishing at Stagecoach Reservoir.
7. Indulge in some boating on the Steamboat Lake Marina.
8. Relax with a dip in one of Steamboat's local Hot Springs.
9. Play a round of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club, one of the Rocky Mountain's best golf courses.
10. Rent a stand-up paddle board and cruise around Routt County's Pearl Lake.
11. Walk or bike Steamboat's Brew Trail, with three local breweries serving some the best beer in Colorado and one small batch distillery.
12. Stroll through beautiful botanic gardens at Yampa River Botanic Park.
13. Explore the Upper Colorado River in your own inflatable kayak.
14. Catch sight of gorgeous rolling hills and wildflower meadows on horseback.
15. Have a family-friendly evening with some bowling, dining and drinks at the local Snow Bowl.
16. Float down the Yampa River by tube.
17. Splash around with the kids at Burgess Creek Beaches.
18. Take a step back in time to learn about Steamboat Springs history at the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
19. Soar through the high trees on Steamboat's Zipline Adventure Tour.
20. View gorgeous scenery with some local hiking.
21. Witness skilled cowboys and cowgirls at the Steamboat Pro Rodeo Series.
22. Treat yourself with some downtown shopping.
23. Take a picturesque chairlift ride to the top of Christie Peak.
24. Enjoy a scenic wagon ride and dinner in Saddleback Ranch.
25. Appreciate stunning views of the town with a quick day hike up Emerald Mountain.