Steamboat Springs Property Management
At Retreatia, we specialize in the professional management of condominiums, townhomes and private homes in Steamboat Springs.
Our rental and property management services allow our homeowners to have complete confidence that their properties are being professionally managed by our team of Steamboat Springs locals – providing peace of mind to owners, maximizing rental income and protecting the investment of their properties.
Our low-cost approach to the maintenance of your property insures that our veteran operations and management staff will take care of the property like it is our own, and our free minor maintenance program means you will not be nickel and dimed like other management companies. We will not charge any labor for routine items such as replacement of light bulbs, relighting fireplaces, plunging toilets, etc. Additionally, as a homeowner with Retreatia you will receive:
- Concise monthly statements with full transparency on any maintenance requests completed by our team
- An easy-to-use owner login allowing you to view future reservations, and also the ability to make owner and guest of owner reservations online
- A dedicated operations staff with over 75 years of combined experience in the Steamboat rental and property management market, that can offer in-house management and resources
- Access to our exclusive list of contractors & vendors, who often will prioritize work for owners in our rental program
In addition to managing your property, we provide full-service sales & marketing efforts to book your vacation rental. With rental management, we provide:
- A strategic marketing team to promote and market your property via channels such as the Retreatia website, third party listing sites like HomeAway, VRBO, Flipkey and Airbnb, digital marketing such as listing optimization, content marketing such as guest reviews, social media marketing and email marketing. By marketing your property through multiple channels, your rental receives the greatest exposure to potential guests, which allow us to maximize your rental revenue.
- A veteran sales team that understands the Steamboat rental market. Our sales team completes daily audits of our competitive set, works closely with the town on tourism initiatives, and sets specific pricing depending on the local market.
- A reservations team and front desk staff to help book your property and manage the entire guest experience - from booking, to pre-arrival to in-house and post-departure.
Partnering with us means working with a team of passionate people who love Steamboat and understand the rental market.
Locally Owned and Operated
Located in the Heart of Steamboat
Contact our Business Development team by clicking here or give us a call at (970) 333-1847 today.
We would be thrilled to learn more about your vacation home and provide an expert analysis of your vacation rental potential!