Previous experience in the hospitality industry preferred, but not required. If you are currently performing a similar job, let us know and we'll pay more! To apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes may also be dropped off in person at our administrative offices located at 1585 Mid Valley Dr., Ste 12, Steamboat Springs.
Guest Services Agent (FT/PT – Seasonal)
- Greet all guests and make them feel welcome.
- Book reservations for guests and owner, process check-in/check-out of guests, process any guest credits and/or charges, etc.
- Contacting guests and welcoming them upon their arrival and exit.
- Act as an advocate for guests during their stay including efficient processing of all guest inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction during their stay.
- Upon request, provide guests with information regarding local activities such as skiing, snowmobile, fishing, dining, hiking etc.
- Perform clerical duties such as answering phones, email correspondence, typing, filing, and computer data input processing as necessary.
- Live Chat: Responding to potential guest questions through Tawk.com (Live Chat) through Retreatia Holdings LLC.
- Creating Property Descriptions for new and existing properties across all channels.
- Adjust listings across all channels according to company guidelines.
- Adjust rates for listings when needed.
- Check accuracy of listings and educate one’s self about our properties and “The Boat”.
- Hosting property tours.
- Activating keys, reactivating keys or making new hard keys for properties.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: Telephone marketing/sales experience.
Shuttle Drivers (FT/PT – Seasonal)
- Must have a current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Live within 30 miles of Steamboat Springs.