Maintenance Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage proactively and direct all maintenance procedures and operations
- Train new employees in maintenance work processes and procedures
- Assess current maintenance work processes, to optimize efficiency
- Use data analysis to help prepare for and prevent problem areas while creating a clear plan of action
- Ensure all machinery/maintenance vehicles are up to working standards
- Enforce all health and safety rules and regulations according to state/federal laws and company protocol while creating a safe work environment
- Perform evaluations of employees to ensure quality of work
- Maintain vendor relationships and order new materials as needed
- Create and adhere to maintenance budgets
- Work with guest services, owner relations and housekeeping to provide exceptional service to guests and owners
Maintenance Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detailed with outstanding communication skills
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Ability to read, speak and understand the English language
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years relevant experience in maintenance
- Previous managerial experience highly preferred
- Experience managing multiple vendors and ability to consistently maintain positive client relationships
- Effectively and efficiently handle both administrative and mechanical responsibilities
- Makes safety a priority at all times
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite) and a solid understanding of data analysis software
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above job description in its entirety and
am capable of performing all of the stated requirements.
PLEASE APPLY ON INDEED.COM at the link below:
Supports owner relations and retention efforts by providing comprehensive assistance, support and interactive communications and services to current owners in Retreatia Holdings LLC rental program. Ensures all assigned rental units are maintained in good condition and meet Retreatia Holdings LLC standards for rental program participation. As primary contact for owners, facilitates timely response to owner inquiries about contracts, owner statements, unit repairs and upgrades, reservations activity, etc. Supports business development efforts by providing assistance and support to the Business Development Manager/Representative and/or Property Management in presentation to prospective owners, contracting with new owners and new unit on-boarding process.
- Manages the relationship with the owners. Ongoing and timely communication and responsiveness to unit owners’ questions, concerns, comments, and suggestions.
- Ensure owner communications, expectations, and comments are clearly communicated to the Operations Team as appropriate in order to meet and exceed owner expectations and maintain positive owner relations. *This will include follow up and resolutions to issues. You will be required to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully in order to resolve issues and meet expectations of the Homeowner.
- Act as liaison between unit owners, Property Management and/or vendors as necessary in conjunction with upgrading/repair of units. Resolves problems the owners have with any of the vendors, has the discretion to resolve problems
- Manage all contractors and related time tables, expenses with renovations and upgrades to rental property
- Supports the Director of Owner Relations
- Upon execution of new rental management contract(s), ensure proper filing/handling of contract(s) per contract retention/storage standards.
Guest Services Agent
- Greet all guests and make them feel welcome.
- Book reservations for guests and owner, process check-in/check-out of guests, process any guest credits and/or charges, etc.
- Contacting guests and welcoming them upon their arrival and exit.
- Act as an advocate for guests during their stay including efficient processing of all guest inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction during their stay.
- Upon request, provide guests with information regarding local activities such as skiing, snowmobile, fishing, dining, hiking etc.
- Perform clerical duties such as answering phones, email correspondence, typing, filing, and computer data input processing as necessary.
- Live Chat: Responding to potential guest questions through Tawk.com (Live Chat) through Retreatia Holdings LLC.
- Creating Property Descriptions for new and existing properties across all channels.
- Adjust listings across all channels according to company guidelines.
- Adjust rates for listings when needed.
- Check accuracy of listings and educate one’s self about our properties and “The Boat”.
- Hosting property tours.
- Activating keys, reactivating keys or making new hard keys for properties.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: Telephone marketing/sales experience.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Dependable transportation required.
· At least one year of experience in a housekeeping and/or laundry role.
· Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Shuttle Drivers (FT/PT – Seasonal)
- Must have a current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Live within 30 miles of Steamboat Springs.